1. wound - noun
· an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
2. wound - noun
· a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
3. wound - noun
· a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride); "he feared that mentioning it might reopen the wound"; "deep in her breast lives the silent wound"; "The right reader of a good poem can tell the moment it strikes him that he has taken an immortal wound--that he will never get over it"--Robert Frost
4. wound - noun
· the act of inflicting a wound
5. wound - verb
· cause injuries or bodily harm to
6. wound - verb
· hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
7. wind - verb
· to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
8. wind - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
9. wind - verb
· arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
10. wind - verb
· catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
11. wind - verb
· coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem; "wind your watch"
12. wind - verb
· form into a wreath
13. wind - verb
· raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help; "hoist the bicycle onto the roof of the car"
14. wound - adjective
· put in a coil
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.