1. nose - noun
· the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals; "he has a cold in the nose"
2. nose - noun
· a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft); "the nose of the rocket heated up on reentry"
3. nose - noun
· the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon; "he ducked under the nose of the gun"
4. nose - noun
· a small distance; "my horse lost the race by a nose"
5. nose - noun
· a symbol of inquisitiveness; "keep your nose out of it"
6. nose - noun
· the sense of smell (especially in animals); "the hound has a good nose"
7. nose - noun
· a natural skill; "he has a nose for good deals"
8. nose - noun
· a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
9. nose - verb
· search or inquire in a meddlesome way; "This guy is always nosing around the office"
10. nose - verb
· advance the forward part of with caution; "She nosed the car into the left lane"
11. nose - verb
· catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
12. nose - verb
· push or move with the nose
13. nose - verb
· rub noses
14. nose - verb
· defeat by a narrow margin
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.