1. thread - noun
· a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
2. thread - noun
· any long object resembling a thin line; "a mere ribbon of land"; "the lighted ribbon of traffic"; "from the air the road was a grey thread"; "a thread of smoke climbed upward"
3. thread - noun
· the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together; "I couldn't follow his train of thought"; "he lost the thread of his argument"
4. thread - noun
· the raised helical rib going around a screw
5. thread - verb
· to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
6. thread - verb
· pass a thread through; "thread a needle"
7. thread - verb
· remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string; "She had her eyebrows threaded"
8. thread - verb
· pass through or into; "thread tape"; "thread film"
9. thread - verb
· thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.