1. thinking - noun
· the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought"
2. think - verb
· judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
3. think - verb
· expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didn't think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
4. think - verb
· use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; "I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere"
5. think - verb
· recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
6. think - verb
· imagine or visualize; "Just think--you could be rich one day!"; "Think what a scene it must have been!"
7. think - verb
· focus one's attention on a certain state; "Think big"; "think thin"
8. think - verb
· have in mind as a purpose; "I mean no harm"; "I only meant to help you"; "She didn't think to harm me"; "We thought to return early that night"
9. think - verb
· decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; "Can you think what to do next?"
10. think - verb
· ponder; reflect on, or reason about; "Think the matter through"; "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
11. think - verb
· dispose the mind in a certain way; "Do you really think so?"
12. think - verb
· have or formulate in the mind; "think good thoughts"
13. think - verb
· be capable of conscious thought; "Man is the only creature that thinks"
14. think - verb
· bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
15. thinking - adjective
· endowed with the capacity to reason
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.