1. guess - noun
· a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
2. guess - noun
· an estimate based on little or no information
3. guess - verb
· expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didn't think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
4. guess - verb
· put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation; "I am guessing that the price of real estate will rise again"; "I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong"
5. guess - verb
· judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
6. guess - verb
· guess correctly; solve by guessing; "He guessed the right number of beans in the jar and won the prize"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.