1. estimate - noun
· an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
2. estimate - noun
· a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody; "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent"
3. estimate - noun
· a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
4. estimate - noun
· a statement indicating the likely cost of some job; "he got an estimate from the car repair shop"
5. estimate - noun
· the respect with which a person is held; "they had a high estimation of his ability"
6. estimate - verb
· judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
7. estimate - verb
· judge to be probable
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.