1. regard - noun
· (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point; "it differs in that respect"
2. regard - noun
· paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people); "his attentiveness to her wishes"; "he spends without heed to the consequences"
3. regard - noun
· (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare; "give him my kind regards"; "my best wishes"
4. regard - noun
· a long fixed look; "he fixed his paternal gaze on me"
5. regard - noun
· the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded); "it is held in esteem"; "a man who has earned high regard"
6. regard - noun
· a feeling of friendship and esteem; "she mistook his manly regard for love"; "he inspires respect"
7. regard - noun
· an attitude of admiration or esteem; "she lost all respect for him"
8. regard - verb
· deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
9. regard - verb
· look at attentively
10. regard - verb
· connect closely and often incriminatingly; "This new ruling affects your business"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.