1. attending - noun
· the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
2. attending - noun
· the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
3. attend - verb
· be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; "She attends class regularly"; "I rarely attend services at my church"; "did you go to the meeting?"
4. attend - verb
· take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
5. attend - verb
· to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result; "Menuhin's playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
6. attend - verb
· work for or be a servant to; "May I serve you?"; "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"; "Can you wait on our table, please?"; "Is a salesperson assisting you?"; "The minister served the King for many years"
7. attend - verb
· give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.