1. honor - noun
· a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
2. honor - noun
· the state of being honored
3. honor - noun
· the quality of being honorable and having a good name; "a man of honor"
4. honor - noun
· a woman's virtue or chastity
5. honor - verb
· bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"
6. honor - verb
· show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
7. honor - verb
· accept as pay; "we honor checks and drafts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.