1. wish - noun
· a specific feeling of desire; "he got his wish"; "he was above all wishing and desire"
2. wish - noun
· an expression of some desire or inclination; "I could tell that it was his wish that the guests leave"; "his crying was an indirect request for attention"
3. wish - noun
· (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare; "give him my kind regards"; "my best wishes"
4. wish - noun
· the particular preference that you have; "it was his last wish"; "they should respect the wishes of the people"
5. wish - verb
· hope for; have a wish; "I wish I could go home now"
6. wish - verb
· prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
7. wish - verb
· make or express a wish; "I wish that Christmas were over"
8. wish - verb
· feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
9. wish - verb
· order politely; express a wish for
10. wish - verb
· invoke upon; "wish you a nice evening"; "bid farewell"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.