1. like - noun
· a similar kind; "dogs, foxes, and the like"; "we don't want the likes of you around here"
2. like - noun
· a kind of person; "We'll not see his like again"; "I can't tolerate people of his ilk"
3. like - verb
· prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
4. like - verb
· find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
5. like - verb
· be fond of; "I like my nephews"
6. like - verb
· feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard; "How did you like the President's speech last night?"
7. like - verb
· want to have; "I'd like a beer now!"
8. like - adjective
· resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality"
9. like - adjective
· equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number"
10. like - adjective
· having the same or similar characteristics; "all politicians are alike"; "they looked utterly alike"; "friends are generally alike in background and taste"
11. like - adjective
· conforming in every respect; "boxes with corresponding dimensions"; "the like period of the preceding year"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.