1. wishing - noun
· a specific feeling of desire; "he got his wish"; "he was above all wishing and desire"
2. wish - verb
· hope for; have a wish; "I wish I could go home now"
3. wish - verb
· prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
4. wish - verb
· make or express a wish; "I wish that Christmas were over"
5. wish - verb
· feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
6. wish - verb
· order politely; express a wish for
7. wish - verb
· invoke upon; "wish you a nice evening"; "bid farewell"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.