1. item - noun
· a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list; "he noticed an item in the New York Times"; "she had several items on her shopping list"; "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
2. item - noun
· a small part that can be considered separately from the whole; "it was perfect in all details"
3. item - noun
· a whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection; "they reduced the price on many items"
4. item - noun
· an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole; "several of the details are similar"; "a point of information"
5. item - noun
· an individual instance of a type of symbol; "the word `error' contains three tokens of `r'"
6. item - adverb
· (used when listing or enumerating items) also; "a length of chain, item a hook"-Philip Guedalla
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.