1. involve - verb
· connect closely and often incriminatingly; "This new ruling affects your business"
2. involve - verb
· engage as a participant; "Don't involve me in your family affairs!"
3. involve - verb
· have as a necessary feature; "This decision involves many changes"
4. involve - verb
· require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not postulate a patient's consent"
5. involve - verb
· contain as a part; "Dinner at Joe's always involves at least six courses"
6. involve - verb
· occupy or engage the interest of; "His story completely involved me during the entire afternoon"
7. involve - verb
· make complex or intricate or complicated; "The situation was rather involved"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.