1. elaborate - verb
· add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing; "She elaborated on the main ideas in her dissertation"
2. elaborate - verb
· produce from basic elements or sources; change into a more developed product; "The bee elaborates honey"
3. elaborate - verb
· make more complex, intricate, or richer; "refine a design or pattern"
4. elaborate - verb
· work out in detail; "elaborate a plan"
5. elaborate - adjective
· marked by complexity and richness of detail; "an elaborate lace pattern"
6. elaborate - adjective
· developed or executed with care and in minute detail; "a detailed plan"; "the elaborate register of the inhabitants prevented tax evasion"- John Buchan; "the carefully elaborated theme"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.