1. anticipate - verb
· regard something as probable or likely; "The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow"
2. anticipate - verb
· act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
3. anticipate - verb
· realize beforehand
4. anticipate - verb
· make a prediction about; tell in advance; "Call the outcome of an election"
5. anticipate - verb
· be excited or anxious about
6. anticipate - verb
· be a forerunner of or occur earlier than; "This composition anticipates Impressionism"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.