1. reasoning - noun
· thinking that is coherent and logical
2. reason - verb
· decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"
3. reason - verb
· present reasons and arguments
4. reason - verb
· think logically; "The children must learn to reason"
5. reasoning - adjective
· endowed with the capacity to reason
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.