1. centre - noun
· a low-lying region in central France
2. centre - noun
· an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
3. centre - noun
· a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
4. centre - noun
· a place where some particular activity is concentrated; "they received messages from several centers"
5. centre - noun
· the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
6. centre - noun
· the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
7. centre - noun
· the object upon which interest and attention focuses; "his stories made him the center of the party"
8. centre - noun
· a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process; "in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere"
9. centre - noun
· a building dedicated to a particular activity; "they were raising money to build a new center for research"
10. centre - verb
· move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered"
11. centre - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.