1. glow - noun
· an alert and refreshed state
2. glow - noun
· light from nonthermal sources
3. glow - noun
· the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
4. glow - noun
· a feeling of considerable warmth; "the glow of new love"; "a glow of regret"
5. glow - noun
· a steady even light without flames
6. glow - noun
· the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
7. glow - noun
· an appearance of reflected light
8. glow - verb
· emit a steady even light without flames; "The fireflies were glowing and flying about in the garden"
9. glow - verb
· have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink; "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
10. glow - verb
· shine intensely, as if with heat; "The coals were glowing in the dark"; "The candles were burning"
11. glow - verb
· be exuberant or high-spirited; "Make the people's hearts glow"
12. glow - verb
· experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion; "She was beaming with joy"; "Her face radiated with happiness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.