1. kick - noun
· the act of delivering a blow with the foot; "he gave the ball a powerful kick"; "the team's kicking was excellent"
2. kick - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
3. kick - noun
· the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
4. kick - noun
· informal terms for objecting; "I have a gripe about the service here"
5. kick - noun
· the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs); "a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick"
6. kick - noun
· a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics; "the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements"; "the swimmer's kicking left a wake behind him"
7. kick - verb
· drive or propel with the foot
8. kick - verb
· thrash about or strike out with the feet
9. kick - verb
· strike with the foot; "The boy kicked the dog"; "Kick the door down"
10. kick - verb
· kick a leg up
11. kick - verb
· spring back, as from a forceful thrust; "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
12. kick - verb
· stop consuming; "kick a habit"; "give up alcohol"
13. kick - verb
· make a goal; "He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
14. kick - verb
· express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.