1. score - noun
· a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
2. score - noun
· a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages; "he studied the score of the sonata"
3. score - noun
· a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest; "the score was 7 to 0"
4. score - noun
· a set of twenty members; "a score were sent out but only one returned"
5. score - noun
· grounds; "don't do it on my account"; "the paper was rejected on account of its length"; "he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful"
6. score - noun
· the facts about an actual situation; "he didn't know the score"
7. score - noun
· an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar); "add it to my score and I'll settle later"
8. score - noun
· a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
9. score - noun
· a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation; "holding a grudge"; "settling a score"
10. score - noun
· the act of scoring in a game or sport; "the winning score came with less than a minute left to play"
11. score - noun
· a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse; "calling his seduction of the girl a `score' was a typical example of male slang"
12. score - verb
· gain points in a game; "The home team scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
13. score - verb
· make small marks into the surface of; "score the clay before firing it"
14. score - verb
· make underscoring marks
15. score - verb
· write a musical score for
16. score - verb
· induce to have sex; "Harry finally seduced Sally"; "Did you score last night?"; "Harry made Sally"
17. score - verb
· get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance; "She scored high on the SAT"; "He scored a 200"
18. score - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.