1. rating - noun
· an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship"
2. rating - noun
· act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
3. rating - noun
· standing or position on a scale
4. rating - noun
· rank in a military organization
5. rate - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
6. rate - verb
· be worthy of or have a certain rating; "This bond rates highly"
7. rate - verb
· estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
8. rat - verb
· desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
9. rat - verb
· employ scabs or strike breakers in
10. rat - verb
· take the place of work of someone on strike
11. rat - verb
· give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
12. rat - verb
· catch rats, especially with dogs
13. rat - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.