1. capture - noun
· the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
2. capture - noun
· a process whereby a star or planet holds an object in its gravitational field
3. capture - noun
· any process in which an atomic or nuclear system acquires an additional particle
4. capture - noun
· the act of taking of a person by force
5. capture - noun
· the removal of an opponent's piece from the chess board
6. capture - verb
· succeed in representing or expressing something intangible; "capture the essence of Spring"; "capture an idea"
7. capture - verb
· attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
8. capture - verb
· succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase; "We finally got the suspect"; "Did you catch the thief?"
9. capture - verb
· bring about the capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit; "This nucleus has captured the slow-moving neutrons"; "The star captured a comet"
10. capture - verb
· take possession of by force, as after an invasion; "the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants"; "The army seized the town"; "The militia captured the castle"
11. capture - verb
· capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping; "I caught a rabbit in the trap today"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.