1. charm - noun
· attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
2. charm - noun
· a verbal formula believed to have magical force; "he whispered a spell as he moved his hands"; "inscribed around its base is a charm in Balinese"
3. charm - noun
· something believed to bring good luck
4. charm - noun
· (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
5. charm - verb
· attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
6. charm - verb
· control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
7. charm - verb
· protect through supernatural powers or charms
8. charm - verb
· induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.