1. tempt - verb
· dispose or incline or entice to; "We were tempted by the delicious-looking food"
2. tempt - verb
· provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion; "He lured me into temptation"
3. tempt - verb
· give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting; "the window displays tempted the shoppers"
4. tempt - verb
· induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
5. tempt - verb
· try to seduce
6. tempt - verb
· try presumptuously; "St. Anthony was tempted in the desert"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.