1. speech - noun
· the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
2. speech - noun
· (language) communication by word of mouth; "his speech was garbled"; "he uttered harsh language"; "he recorded the spoken language of the streets"
3. speech - noun
· something spoken; "he could hear them uttering merry speeches"
4. speech - noun
· the exchange of spoken words; "they were perfectly comfortable together without speech"
5. speech - noun
· your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; "his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; "her speech was barren of southernisms"; "I detected a slight accent in his speech"
6. speech - noun
· a lengthy rebuke; "a good lecture was my father's idea of discipline"; "the teacher gave him a talking to"
7. speech - noun
· words making up the dialogue of a play; "the actor forgot his speech"
8. speech - noun
· the mental faculty or power of vocal communication; "language sets homo sapiens apart from all other animals"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.