1. defect - noun
· an imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
2. defect - noun
· a failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information"
3. defect - noun
· an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
4. defect - noun
· a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
5. defect - verb
· desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.