1. win - noun
· a victory (as in a race or other competition); "he was happy to get the win"
2. win - noun
· something won (especially money)
3. win - verb
· be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious; "He won the Gold Medal in skating"; "Our home team won"; "Win the game"
4. win - verb
· win something through one's efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"; "win someone's confidence and friendship"
5. win - verb
· obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"; "win points"
6. win - verb
· attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
7. win - verb
· acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions; "its beauty won Paris the name 'City of Lights'"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.