1. class - noun
· a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
2. class - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
3. class - noun
· people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
4. class - noun
· education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
5. class - noun
· a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
6. class - noun
· a body of students who graduate together; "the class of '97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
7. class - noun
· (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
8. class - noun
· elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"
9. class - verb
· arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.