1. chink - noun
· (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
2. chink - noun
· a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
3. chink - noun
· a short light metallic sound
4. chink - verb
· make or emit a high sound; "tinkling bells"
5. chink - verb
· fill the chinks of, as with caulking
6. chink - verb
· make cracks or chinks in; "The heat checked the paint"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.