1. say - noun
· the chance to speak; "let him have his say"
2. say - verb
· express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name"
3. say - verb
· report or maintain; "He alleged that he was the victim of a crime"; "He said it was too late to intervene in the war"; "The registrar says that I owe the school money"
4. say - verb
· express a supposition; "Let us say that he did not tell the truth"; "Let's say you had a lot of money--what would you do?"
5. say - verb
· have or contain a certain wording or form; "The passage reads as follows"; "What does the law say?"
6. say - verb
· give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed"
7. say - verb
· speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way; "She pronounces French words in a funny way"; "I cannot say `zip wire'"; "Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
8. say - verb
· communicate or express nonverbally; "What does this painting say?"; "Did his face say anything about how he felt?"
9. say - verb
· utter aloud; "She said `Hello' to everyone in the office"
10. say - verb
· state as one's opinion or judgement; declare; "I say let's forget this whole business"
11. say - verb
· recite or repeat a fixed text; "Say grace"; "She said her `Hail Mary'"
12. say - verb
· indicate; "The clock says noon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.