1. drawing - noun
· an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper; "it is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7"
2. drawing - noun
· a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines; "drawings of abstract forms"; "he did complicated pen-and-ink drawings like medieval miniatures"
3. drawing - noun
· the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams; "he learned drawing from his father"
4. drawing - noun
· players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
5. drawing - noun
· act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source; "the drawing of water from the well"
6. drawing - noun
· the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
7. draw - verb
· cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"
8. draw - verb
· get or derive; "He drew great benefits from his membership in the association"
9. draw - verb
· make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
10. draw - verb
· make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?"
11. draw - verb
· bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim"
12. draw - verb
· represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface; "She drew an elephant"; "Draw me a horse"
13. draw - verb
· take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel"
14. draw - verb
· give a description of; "He drew an elaborate plan of attack"
15. draw - verb
· select or take in from a given group or region; "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
16. draw - verb
· elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.; "The President's comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"; "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
17. draw - verb
· suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath"; "draw on a cigarette"
18. draw - verb
· move or go steadily or gradually; "The ship drew near the shore"
19. draw - verb
· remove (a commodity) from (a supply source); "She drew $2,000 from the account"; "The doctors drew medical supplies from the hospital's emergency bank"
20. draw - verb
· choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots"
21. draw - verb
· earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; "He drew a base on balls"
22. draw - verb
· bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition; "She was drawn to despair"; "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"; "The session was drawn to a close"
23. draw - verb
· cause to flow; "The nurse drew blood"
24. draw - verb
· write a legal document or paper; "The deed was drawn in the lawyer's office"
25. draw - verb
· engage in drawing; "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
26. draw - verb
· move or pull so as to cover or uncover something; "draw the shades"; "draw the curtains"
27. draw - verb
· allow a draft; "This chimney draws very well"
28. draw - verb
· require a specified depth for floating; "This boat draws 70 inches"
29. draw - verb
· pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes"
30. draw - verb
· cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense; "A declining dollar pulled down the export figures for the last quarter"
31. draw - verb
· take in, also metaphorically; "The sponge absorbs water well"; "She drew strength from the minister's words"
32. draw - verb
· direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes; "Her good looks attract the stares of many men"; "The ad pulled in many potential customers"; "This pianist pulls huge crowds"; "The store owner was happy that the ad drew in many new customers"
33. draw - verb
· thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
34. draw - verb
· stretch back a bowstring (on an archer's bow); "The archers were drawing their bows"
35. draw - verb
· pass over, across, or through; "He ran his eyes over her body"; "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"; "He drew her hair through his fingers"
36. draw - verb
· finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.; "The teams drew a tie"
37. draw - verb
· contract; "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
38. draw - verb
· reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die; "draw wire"
39. draw - verb
· steep; pass through a strainer; "draw pulp from the fruit"
40. draw - verb
· remove the entrails of; "draw a chicken"
41. draw - verb
· flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching; "draw steel"
42. draw - verb
· cause to localize at one point; "Draw blood and pus"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.