1. ghost - noun
· a mental representation of some haunting experience; "he looked like he had seen a ghost"; "it aroused specters from his past"
2. ghost - noun
· a writer who gives the credit of authorship to someone else
3. ghost - noun
· the visible disembodied soul of a dead person
4. ghost - noun
· a suggestion of some quality; "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"; "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face"
5. ghost - verb
· move like a ghost; "The masked men ghosted across the moonlit yard"
6. ghost - verb
· haunt like a ghost; pursue; "Fear of illness haunts her"
7. ghost - verb
· write for someone else; "How many books have you ghostwritten so far?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.