1. discover - verb
· discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
2. discover - verb
· get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
3. discover - verb
· make a discovery, make a new finding; "Roentgen discovered X-rays"; "Physicists believe they found a new elementary particle"
4. discover - verb
· make a discovery; "She found that he had lied to her"; "The story is false, so far as I can discover"
5. discover - verb
· find unexpectedly; "the archeologists chanced upon an old tomb"; "she struck a goldmine"; "The hikers finally struck the main path to the lake"
6. discover - verb
· make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"; "The newspaper uncovered the President's illegal dealings"
7. discover - verb
· see for the first time; make a discovery; "Who discovered the North Pole?"
8. discover - verb
· identify as in botany or biology, for example
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.