1. pick_up - verb
· take and lift upward
2. pick_up - verb
· take up by hand; "He picked up the book and started to read"
3. pick_up - verb
· give a passenger or a hitchhiker a lift; "We picked up a hitchhiker on the highway"
4. pick_up - verb
· gather or collect; "You can get the results on Monday"; "She picked up the children at the day care center"; "They pick up our trash twice a week"
5. pick_up - verb
· get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
6. pick_up - verb
· get in addition, as an increase; "The candidate picked up thousands of votes after his visit to the nursing home"
7. pick_up - verb
· take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
8. pick_up - verb
· buy casually or spontaneously; "I picked up some food for a snack"
9. pick_up - verb
· register (perceptual input); "pick up a signal"
10. pick_up - verb
· lift out or reflect from a background; "The scarf picks up the color of the skirt"; "His eyes picked up his smile"
11. pick_up - verb
· meet someone for sexual purposes; "he always tries to pick up girls in bars"
12. pick_up - verb
· fill with high spirits; fill with optimism; "Music can uplift your spirits"
13. pick_up - verb
· improve significantly; go from bad to good; "Her performance in school picked up"
14. pick_up - verb
· perceive with the senses quickly, suddenly, or momentarily; "I caught the aroma of coffee"; "He caught the allusion in her glance"; "ears open to catch every sound"; "The dog picked up the scent"; "Catch a glimpse"
15. pick_up - verb
· eat by pecking at, like a bird
16. pick_up - verb
· gain or regain energy; "I picked up after a nap"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.