1. percolate - noun
· the product of percolation
2. percolate - verb
· permeate or penetrate gradually; "the fertilizer leached into the ground"
3. percolate - verb
· spread gradually; "Light percolated into our house in the morning"
4. percolate - verb
· prepare in a percolator; "percolate coffee"
5. percolate - verb
· cause (a solvent) to pass through a permeable substance in order to extract a soluble constituent
6. percolate - verb
· pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
7. percolate - verb
· gain or regain energy; "I picked up after a nap"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.