1. dribble - noun
· flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid; "there's a drip through the roof"
2. dribble - noun
· saliva spilling from the mouth
3. dribble - noun
· the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
4. dribble - verb
· run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"
5. dribble - verb
· let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
6. dribble - verb
· propel; "Carry the ball"; "dribble the ball"
7. dribble - verb
· let saliva drivel from the mouth; "The baby drooled"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.