1. drip - noun
· flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid; "there's a drip through the roof"
2. drip - noun
· the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop; "the constant sound of dripping irritated him"
3. drip - noun
· (architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway)
4. drip - verb
· fall in drops; "Water is dripping from the faucet"
5. drip - verb
· let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.