1. recover - verb
· get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
2. recover - verb
· get over an illness or shock; "The patient is recuperating"
3. recover - verb
· regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"
4. recover - verb
· regain or make up for; "recuperate one's losses"
5. recover - verb
· reuse (materials from waste products)
6. recover - verb
· cover anew; "recover a chair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.