1. collar - noun
· a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
2. collar - noun
· (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
3. collar - noun
· anything worn or placed about the neck; "the thief was forced to wear a heavy wooden collar"; "a collar of flowers was placed about the neck of the winning horse"
4. collar - noun
· a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
5. collar - noun
· the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
6. collar - noun
· a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it
7. collar - noun
· necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
8. collar - noun
· a figurative restraint; "asked for a collar on program trading in the stock market"; "kept a tight leash on his emotions"; "he's always gotten a long leash"
9. collar - noun
· the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
10. collar - verb
· take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
11. collar - verb
· seize by the neck or collar
12. collar - verb
· furnish with a collar; "collar the dog"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.