1. hunt - noun
· Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910)
2. hunt - noun
· United States architect (1827-1895)
3. hunt - noun
· British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859)
4. hunt - noun
· an association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
5. hunt - noun
· an instance of searching for something; "the hunt for submarines"
6. hunt - noun
· the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
7. hunt - noun
· the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
8. hunt - noun
· the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
9. hunt - verb
· pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals); "Goering often hunted wild boars in Poland"; "The dogs are running deer"; "The Duke hunted in these woods"
10. hunt - verb
· pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
11. hunt - verb
· chase away, with as with force; "They hunted the unwanted immigrants out of the neighborhood"
12. hunt - verb
· yaw back and forth about a flight path; "the plane's nose yawed"
13. hunt - verb
· oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent; "The oscillator hunts about the correct frequency"
14. hunt - verb
· seek, search for; "She hunted for her reading glasses but was unable to locate them"
15. hunt - verb
· search (an area) for prey; "The King used to hunt these forests"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.