1. labor - noun
· a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages; "there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field"
2. labor - noun
· productive work (especially physical work done for wages); "his labor did not require a great deal of skill"
3. labor - noun
· concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child; "she was in labor for six hours"
4. labor - noun
· an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
5. labor - noun
· a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
6. labor - noun
· the federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913
7. labor - noun
· any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
8. labor - verb
· strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
9. labor - verb
· work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
10. labor - verb
· undergo the efforts of childbirth
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.