1. watch - noun
· a small portable timepiece
2. watch - noun
· a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
3. watch - noun
· a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
4. watch - noun
· the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
5. watch - noun
· a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
6. watch - noun
· the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
7. watch - verb
· look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
8. watch - verb
· follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
9. watch - verb
· see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
10. watch - verb
· observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed"
11. watch - verb
· be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!"
12. watch - verb
· observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
13. watch - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.