1. watch - noun
· a small portable timepiece
2. watch - noun
· a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
3. watch - noun
· a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
4. watch - noun
· the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
5. watch - noun
· a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
6. watch - noun
· the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
7. watch - verb
· look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
8. watch - verb
· follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
9. watch - verb
· see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
10. watch - verb
· observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed"
11. watch - verb
· be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!"
12. watch - verb
· observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
13. watch - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.