1. amount - noun
· a quantity of money; "he borrowed a large sum"; "the amount he had in cash was insufficient"
2. amount - noun
· the relative magnitude of something with reference to a criterion; "an adequate amount of food for four people"
3. amount - noun
· how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
4. amount - noun
· a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
5. amount - verb
· be tantamount or equivalent to; "Her action amounted to a rebellion"
6. amount - verb
· add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
7. amount - verb
· develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.