1. boss - noun
· a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
2. boss - noun
· a person responsible for hiring workers; "the boss hired three more men for the new job"
3. boss - noun
· a person who exercises control and makes decisions; "he is his own boss now"
4. boss - noun
· a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments; "party bosses have a reputation for corruption"
5. boss - noun
· a circular rounded projection or protuberance
6. bos - noun
· wild and domestic cattle; in some classifications placed in the subfamily Bovinae or tribe Bovini
7. boss - verb
· raise in a relief; "embossed stationery"
8. boss - adjective
· exceptionally good; "a boss hand at carpentry"; "his brag cornfield"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.