1. fund - noun
· a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
2. fund - noun
· a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
3. fund - noun
· a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
4. fund - verb
· convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
5. fund - verb
· place or store up in a fund for accumulation
6. fund - verb
· provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
7. fund - verb
· invest money in government securities
8. fund - verb
· accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
9. fund - verb
· furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.