1. liberal - noun
· a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
2. liberal - noun
· a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
3. liberal - adjective
· showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent's opinions"
4. liberal - adjective
· having political or social views favoring reform and progress
5. liberal - adjective
· tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
6. liberal - adjective
· given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday's child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
7. liberal - adjective
· not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.