1. disturbance - noun
· activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption; "the term `distress' connotes some degree of perturbation and emotional upset"; "he looked around for the source of the disturbance"; "there was a disturbance of neural function"
2. disturbance - noun
· an unhappy and worried mental state; "there was too much anger and disturbance"; "she didn't realize the upset she caused me"
3. disturbance - noun
· a disorderly outburst or tumult; "they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
4. disturbance - noun
· a noisy fight
5. disturbance - noun
· the act of disturbing something or someone; setting something in motion
6. disturbance - noun
· (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion; a more neutral term than mental illness
7. disturbance - noun
· electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.