1. flutter - noun
· the act of moving back and forth
2. flutter - noun
· abnormally rapid beating of the auricles of the heart (especially in a regular rhythm); can result in heart block
3. flutter - noun
· a disorderly outburst or tumult; "they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
4. flutter - noun
· the motion made by flapping up and down
5. flutter - verb
· move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart; "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
6. flutter - verb
· move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
7. flutter - verb
· flap the wings rapidly or fly with flapping movements; "The seagulls fluttered overhead"
8. flutter - verb
· beat rapidly; "His heart palpitated"
9. flutter - verb
· wink briefly; "bat one's eyelids"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.