1. quiver - noun
· an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
2. quiver - noun
· a shaky motion; "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
3. quiver - noun
· case for holding arrows
4. quiver - noun
· the act of vibrating
5. quiver - verb
· shake with fast, tremulous movements; "His nostrils palpitated"
6. quiver - verb
· move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
7. quiver - verb
· move with or as if with a regular alternating motion; "the city pulsated with music and excitement"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.